What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One really small one :p
You're going to need to pull the motor to polish all that aluminum. lol my car looks like a rat rod compared to yours haha, that thing is beatiful!

One really small one :p
You're going to need to pull the motor to polish all that aluminum. lol my car looks like a rat rod compared to yours haha, that thing is beatiful!
Nah its all clear coated, thanks for the kind words, and whitesoc If I ever get to the point I dont want to drive my car because of a little dirt I will sell it. I wont have a car I cant or wont drive. Not that I want to go down a muddy road but not sceerd either:p

Finally finished the rear end ecxept brake. Got the drivers side front end rebuilt. Went with all new control arms spring perches and insulators. Thanks to all who gave me advice and confidence to do this job.

Jim

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
On another website I frequent this is by far the most popular thread there. I thought I would try it here.

Now guys we're not talking the daily driver or momma's car. Let's keep this specifically devoted to posts on our 71-73 Mustangs. Like usual no flaming, constructive opinions and commments please.

On another website I frequent this is by far the most popular thread there. I thought I would try it here.

Now guys we're not talking the daily driver or momma's car. Let's keep this specifically devoted to posts on our 71-73 Mustangs. Like usual no flaming, constructive opinions and commments please.
Today I took the mustang out for a spin and made some chevys cry.

I'll get it started... Today NOTHING, Yesterday I drove it to work and cleaned up the charcoal cannister for repaint and reinstall. I took it off earlier this summer and have terrible fuel smells coming from the car. OOPS :D

Well the day didnt go as planned. but I did back her out.... a kid down the street is a Cub Scout (witha cute mommy) come to the house and ask if I would take him for a ride. so we went a few blocks. He was very happy!!!

Back