What's your Mustang's name?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I named mine "Angry Horse" cause it's obviously been through a lot of crap during its life. When I'm done, this beast will be tearing it up on the road and the track. :mad:

Rich

unofficially it's "goldie" just cause I thought it needed a name and I wasn't feeling very creative at the time.

Though whenever I talk about it I usually just refer to it as "The Mach"

Last edited by a moderator:
Never gave it much thought, when I refer to the car its usually just "the 73"

other names its been called over the years;

the rusty pos

rust bucket

old mustang

the beast

the hotrod

the classic

in about that order as well :)

I haven't named my 71 yet, but my 91 lx is Becky and the terminator is Sheila. I should've named that one Sarah, after Sarah Connor in the terminator movies, but oh well.

When I first got mine, it was dubbed, "The Rustang," by the guys in the shop and it stuck for quite awhile (and for a VERY good reason).

Since I've pretty much gotten rid of the rust, and there are parts from so many different cars (and model years), my wife gave it the name, "Frankenstang." '71 Mach 1, '72 front clip, '71-'72 steering column, '72 fenders & front valance, '73 coupe quarter window regulators, '69-'70 rear shock cross-member, '85-technology Duraspark ignition system, '89 AOD, '06 grille Pony Badge (on the package tray trim), and will have lots of spankin' new accessories as well.

"Frankenstang" it is. I even yelled, "IT'S ALIVE!!!" when it fired up the very first time. rofl

Don't really have a name for my 72 Mach, everyone normally calls it, The Blue car or The Mach, BUT I have a set of custom number plates on order, blue back ground with White letters, OLD NAG

We have a ratty 71 convert that someone painted purple.

Its big, its purple, its old.

The kids named it Barney.

1zb58j6.jpg

Paul

Right now, mine is called the money pit. Once it's done, I'll give it a better name.

My Brown 72 is called Ginger and my white 70 Mustang is called Snow White. They are only referred to by their names.

Mine has had many names over the last few years.....

Piece of S%*t

Son Of A B&^%$

Mother F%^&$#

But on the good days my son and I just call it "The Stang"

:D

Looks like we are reviving an old thread here. We were searching for names for our 71 Mach. With the Good-Guys show coming in just a couple of weeks and completion nearing we decided it was time. I wanted to give it a guy's name but Steve says that is bad luck so I decided on Maxine

Back