Work on Tail light panel **LAST UPDATE**

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all of this unplaned work, thanks to the carport for falling on to the car :(

But now my trunk area is going to be my new show case :) not just under the hood.

my Neighbors must think I'm nuts!!!, last year at this time, I had the car in compleat peices, fenders, doors, hood. sanded down to metal and then I had the whole car repainted, now I'm almost doing the samething but on the rear.

Last edited by a moderator:
all of this unplaned work, thanks to the carport for falling on to the car :(

But now my trunk area is going to be my new show case :) not just under the hood.

my Neighbors must think I'm nuts!!!, last year at this time, I had the car in compleat peices, fenders, doors, hood. sanded down to metal and then I had the whole car repainted, now I'm almost doing the samething but on the rear.
Practice makes perfect! I'm sure your neighbors will approve once you are done and you have a complete showcase.

I just finished painting the inside of the trunk the cars color (light blue), and when I get the car back from the painter, I will paint the inside of the trunk with the splatter paint, to give it the OEM look.

Back