Two ladies in a Mach1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
C&CLDW 005.JPGC&CLDW 062.JPG[attachment=18339]That's my daughter driving and my wife riding in the passenger seat behind me on the way back from Cars & Coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Rex, this is the second pic you've posted of your daughter driving the Mach 1. I think you've set something in motion that you might not be able to stop. Lol

I let my daughter drive the Z28 until she wrecked mama's SUV three times in two weeks...she never got to drive the old camaro again...:dodgy:

Nice Rex, this is the second pic you've posted of your daughter driving the Mach 1. I think you've set something in motion that you might not be able to stop. Lol

My money says she's already been to the key shop and made a copy!

Can you blame her????? :p

Ray

It's hard to find a girl who appreciates old cars! You should be proud of raising a car lover! ! Also nice mach. Is that medium yellow gold?

I can believe you are a very proud father. My eldest kid who is 3 is also crazy about the Mustang. He gets overexcited when I tell him we will go for a ride. "Papa Moestang vroooom vroooom!" I hope I can pass him on the passion for cars and gasoline!

Back