7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zacks72

Reaction score
My Car
72, convertible with 351/4V..Pewter with black interior right now. Original is red/black interior
Hi,

I have a 72 convertible 351/4V and have enjoyed working on it with my son who has it in college at the moment. It is his daily driver and we are slowly bringing it back to quality. Right now were looking for full length floor console with clock in black. Thanks

Rick

Hi there..! Have a '72 Sportsroof. Need to save up for a few interior parts myself. Give National Parts Depot a try..

Hello from Mississippi. Enjoy hearing about Father-Son projects. The times my Dad spent with me on our car projects is something I'll always treasure.

The new repo 71-73 consoles are quite expensive. NPD's are $676.85. Don at (OMS) Ohio Mustang Supply is a site member and can order for you and have it drop shipped to your location. Used ones in good condition are becoming hard to find. Busted mount holes and damaged/broken plastic parts are the norm. If you decide to go used you might contact another one of our site members, David (Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs) as I believe he has a few used ones. He would probably be glad to make you a great deal one of them.

Good luck on your project and welcome to the club!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Mississippi. Enjoy hearing about Father-Son projects. The times my Dad spent with me on our car projects is something I'll always treasure.

The new repo 71-73 consoles are quite expensive. NPD's are $676.85. Don at (OMS) Ohio Mustang Supply is a site member and can order for you and have it drop shipped to your location. Used ones in good condition are becoming hard to find. Busted mount holes and damaged/broken plastic parts are the norm. If you decide to go used you might contact another one of our site members, David (Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs) as I believe he has a few used ones. He would probably be glad to make you a great deal one of them.

Good luck on your project and welcome to the club!!
Steve,

We have already talked several times. He got in touch with me from an eBay ad I had for an almost perfect black console. I suggested he join the form so he did. Was hoping someone closer to him could help. Shipping one of these across the U.S. is tough not to get damaged. They get brittle with age like all the interior plastic.

David

Back