• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Mach 1 M code 4 speed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
1971 Mustang Mach 1 M code 4 speed sold as a roller. Body is straight has a few rust bubbles in the paint one about the size of a quarter the other the size of a dime.Batterey tray and apron have some rust out due to batterey problem sometime in its life.Was factory Dark Blue Metalic on Blue, now Red on Black. Missing engine, trans, and front seats. Has factory 9 inch with I think 3.50 gears dual exhaust with h pipe heavy duty shocks, springs, and sway bars both front and back. This one resides in very warm dry Arizona sunshine! Trying to figure out how to post pictures. Available at additional cost is a few different engine packages- a complete 429 scj, a complete low mile factory hot rod cleveland with paperwork and about 450 hp or a FE set up for those that like that stuff. 7000.00 Thanks for the consideration.

Welcome to the site, if you have pictures you should post them or link to them as it would help your car sell faster

To post pictures click the "insert image" link in the control panel above the posting box you write in

after pressing insert image button cut and paste the url location of your pictures into the space of the box that appears then press OK and you are done

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, 427, welcome to the club! Glad to have you here. Just messin' with ya about your pistons on the other thread. I'm in the final stages of rebuilding my 351C and could have used them last summer. :dodgy:

Doc

Hey, 427, welcome to the club! Glad to have you here. Just messin' with ya about your pistons on the other thread. I'm in the final stages of rebuilding my 351C and could have used them last summer. :dodgy:

Doc
Doc - Hello back at ya thanks for the warm welcome.I come on here and within the first day I have talked with some really good folks. This group seems like the most sincere group of mustang enthusiasts I have been around in my 35 years in the hobby. I am involved in most of the mustang groups and this one just feels right, like my old comfy worn house shoes in a good way!:p

::welcome:: to the forum board from Ontario Canada
Greetings to the great white north- Heres sending some warm weather your way from sunny Arizona!;)

Welcome to the site, if you have pictures you should post them or link to them as it would help your car sell faster

To post pictures click the "insert image" link in the control panel above the posting box you write in

after pressing insert image button cut and paste the url location of your pictures into the space of the box that appears then press OK and you are done
Machman- I dont have an URL any other suggestions for posting pictures for an old dude that is frustrated at all things computer!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Machman- I dont have an URL any other suggestions for posting pictures for an old dude that is frustrated at all things computer!:mad:

If you have images of the car on your computer you can upload them to many of the free pic hosting sites on the web (such as photo bucket) then link to them using the above proceedure

Dude...how can you call it a 4 speed when it got no trans?
Zgw- Since the car came with a 4 speed from the factory this chassis is considered a 4 gear car. It still has the pedal assy. z bar and related components. I can locate a trans. if necessary, when someone is ready to row thru the gears on this beauty.

Doc
Doc - Hello back at ya thanks for the warm welcome.I come on here and within the first day I have talked with some really good folks. This group seems like the most sincere group of mustang enthusiasts I have been around in my 35 years in the hobby. I am involved in most of the mustang groups and this one just feels right, like my old comfy worn house shoes in a good way!:p
That's how we feel about the site, too! This place is unique in the respect that we give each other and we don't tolerate flaming or put downs - that's just how we do business here. Glad you feel comfortable here and hope to read more about your project.

Doc

WELCOME aboard!

Great to have another another "Old Timer" (to the hobby) to "sign up" with us.

As Doc noted and/or inferred, we like to think of ourselves as different from many of the Sites as our PRIMARY interest is about supporting each other in our journeys with our 1971 - 1973 Mustangs. I think you will like it here.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

WELCOME aboard!

BT- Thanks for the welcome, I have a few friends down south and you can rest assured that most all of them offer up that southern hospitality! A truly rare experience for most of us.

Great to have another another "Old Timer" (to the hobby) to "sign up" with us.

As Doc noted and/or inferred, we like to think of ourselves as different from many of the Sites as our PRIMARY interest is about supporting each other in our journeys with our 1971 - 1973 Mustangs. I think you will like it here.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Welcome to the neighborhood,,,From Buffalo, NY
Hello Cobrajet- Thanks for the welcome, You are in one of the few places where it snows sideways according to what I see watching football games there! May it warm up soon and have less salt on the roads for all (yous guys)!:D

Welcome to the neighborhood,,,From Buffalo, NY
Hello Cobrajet- Thanks for the welcome, You are in one of the few places where it snows sideways according to what I see watching football games there! May it warm up soon and have less salt on the roads for all (yous guys)!:DIt sure does snow here, not only sideways, but every way imaginable, but for some unknown reason,this winter hasnt been bad.??? Salt is still dropped all over the roads anyway, and we have to wait for the spring rain to wash it all away, before we dare to bring our cars out to play!!! Thanks for the warm weather wishes.............Dave

Back