• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Mach 1 M code 4 speed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been trying for the past few days to post pics. but to no avail, I have photobucket know so can someone be very descript on a step by step basis for me to figure this out? One torqued old dude- Thanks in advance!

Here's how I upload images to photobucket and then insert them into a post.

Go to an album you wish to upload pictures to and click on "album options" and pick "upload photos".

pictutorial1.jpg

It will bring you to this screen and click "select photos"

pictutorial2.jpg

Then select the pictures you want. You can hold down Ctrl to select multiple pictures.

pictutorial3.jpg

After the pictures are uploaded click "View album"

pictutorial4.jpg

To insert an image into a post, hover over the picture you want and select the "IMG code"

pictutorial5.jpg

Then go to the post you wish to insert a picture and paste the image or Ctrl+V. It should look like this.

pictutorial6.jpg

Select preview post to make sure everything is good and post away.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
1971 Mustang Mach 1 M code 4 speed sold as a roller. Body is straight has a few rust bubbles in the paint one about the size of a quarter the other the size of a dime.Batterey tray and apron have some rust out due to batterey problem sometime in its life.Was factory Dark Blue Metalic on Blue, now Red on Black. Missing engine, trans, and front seats. Has factory 9 inch with I think 3.50 gears dual exhaust with h pipe heavy duty shocks, springs, and sway bars both front and back. This one resides in very warm dry Arizona sunshine! Trying to figure out how to post pictures. Available at additional cost is a few different engine packages- a complete 429 scj, a complete low mile factory hot rod cleveland with paperwork and about 450 hp or a FE set up for those that like that stuff. 7000.00 Thanks for the consideration.
Mach1005.jpg
Mach1004.jpg
Mach1003.jpg
Mach1002.jpg
Mach1006.jpg

Hello to those that have given me a warm welcome! I am going to make a price reduction on my MACH 1 to 6000.00 to see if there is any interest, and I will switch out the wheels in pictures. Possible Ford performance parts considered for trade. Hipo 289- Boss- 428 cj -427 considered!

Hello to those that have given me a warm welcome! I am going to make a price reduction on my MACH 1 to 6000.00 to see if there is any interest, and I will switch out the wheels in pictures. Possible Ford performance parts considered for trade. Hipo 289- Boss- 428 cj -427 considered!

[/quot Today I made the decision to make the old Mach streetable again! Its going to have a Very potent Cleveland 4v sitting in the engine bay:D Removed from my race only Cougar and got it sitting snugly where it belongs, boy am I tired and sore but well worth it. Tomorrow I will install the trans, motor mounts, trans mount, drive shaft and exhaust system. I will try to show updates with pics just not very good with that! Still for sale when work is done-:)

COOL, Cant wait to see pictures of that screaming motor in the Mach!!

Will it be a Four Speed again?

Cars seem to sell better If the potential buyers can get in them and run them up and down the road. Good Luck with Your Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Back