72 Mustang Restomod

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it, awesome! Are those guages dakota's?
The quarter panel mod on this car I first saw on a fastback video from SEMA that was done by Chip Foose. Are you familiar? I think it works very well on a convertible.

The quarter panel mod on this car I first saw on a fastback video from SEMA that was done by Chip Foose. Are you familiar? I think it works very well on a convertible.
OK, cool, but I was really asking about the guages (dials, clocks, instruments whatever you wanna call them ;-) ) in the instrument cluster...

Mine is a "as it left the factory" but I appreciate the interpretation!

Love how they covered all the door panels, dash, and interior parts in leather and suede, look like what Ford would do today if the car was being made now.

Thanks for posting more picts!!
I've without any shame saved most of them to study the sewing job! :O
I like the custom "s" chrome trim vs the straight one in combo with the speaker grille on the door panels.

The only tiny detail I dislike is the plastic antenna/cover on the rear lid. There is plenty room to hide one just a few inches toward it.
The "roof" not being in metal, there was no need for it. Other than that: love that ride!

Those seats look like TMI Products Sport R (non-Mach 1 versions) - SWEET!

I think the only thing I'd do different is: get a boot for the top to complete the look! I LOVE IT! Nice job!!

I fell in love with a Mach 1 as a teenager, and that's the direction I went. But since I've been on this site, I've seen a lot of cool 'verts, and this one is right up there - Top Ten, easily. If I had it to do all over again, I might've gone the direction of a 'vert, and it would've come out looking very much like this one.

Smokin hot Stang! She shore is purdy! Change nothing.
Bobby, I am shocked at how you used the word, "shore," in your one reply above in this thread. Not that you are totally wrong, but any self-respectin' redneck wannabe (like me at times - situationally based) knows what you should have said was, "She shure is purdy!" Or for a deeper, more gutteral sound, "She shoa is purdy!" And if you really want to get into a variant dialect it could also have been correct by saying, "She shoa be purdy!" Well, at least you got the "purdy" part right. heh heh... And you are so right, that is one Smokin' hot Stang... Dang!!!!

Back