Bojo's 73 Project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx everyone for your comments. I really appreciate all the help I received from all of you during this build.

On another note, I got word that I can pick the car up on Sunday so I'll get those completed shots up then.

Thx again

Absolutely stunning, John! I am so happy for you! Great job!

-Travis

-Travis
Thx Travis I appreciate all your help in making this possible.

I'll be heading your way next summer to pick up my next project so we'll have to meet up when I go through Vegas. Better keep an eye on your Vert or it may end up on the trailer while your not looking,

-john

Wow John, it looks so good. Your car is truly amazing, beautiful work you have done to it. I am impressed :)
Thx Daniel!!

It's been a long road up to this point but it looks exactly like I envisioned it 3 years ago as to what I wanted it to look like. After I get it home and get my final pictures I'll post a video of the 3 years work into about 15 mins. Thx again for your comments.

-john
Can't wait to see the video, I'm looking forward to it.. I hope that I can get over there sometime and see it in real life.. :)

Thats a great looking car. I really like the white interior. Great job.

12/7/14

Picked up the car this morning and its home for good now. I am really pleased with the final results. 2 things are left to be done, install the front spoiler again and the State vehicle inspection. When that's done and the weather is good I'll shoot an on the road video. The weather was cloudy today so not the best pics but for now here is the link to the final shots and the compilation video I made.

May need to turn up the volume to hear the audio.

Update:

I removed the video. I was using a sound track and then thought about copyrights so I took it down, sorry. I might just redo it without the music and post later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx Jeff for your comment. You were probably one of the few that was able to see it before I pulled it.

I placed another video up with just the pictures that I took today. Turn your volume up if you want to hear the exhaust.

thx

-john

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job John..I like this car a lot there's just something about it (attention to detail) That just catches the eye says someone really cared about this build. Have fun & enjoy the fruits of your labor of love :cool:!

Nice job John..I like this car a lot there's just something about it (attention to detail) That just catches the eye says someone really cared about this build. Have fun & enjoy the fruits of your labor of love :cool:!
Thx Q!!!

Really appreciate the help you provided me during my motor crises a few months ago. It gave me the help that I needed to get through this.

Awesome John!! I'll have to share that vid to my facebook if you don't mind ;) SHE SOUNDS GREAT!!
Thx Mike, yeah no problems with sharing. You have to come with me when I go to get it inspected.

thx all.

-john

-Travis
Thx Travis I appreciate all your help in making this possible.

I'll be heading your way next summer to pick up my next project so we'll have to meet up when I go through Vegas. Better keep an eye on your Vert or it may end up on the trailer while your not looking,

-john
I was lucky enough to see the first video you posted. What an incredible journey!!! Looking forward to meeting you next summer. You have a place to stay here! Hopefully the vert will be done and we can go cruise the strip!!!

Thx Pat,

How's the motor coming along? Have you decided to take a break from it for awhile?

All,

I republished my original video with a few changes. If you saw it before I removed it it's basically the same. If you want to view it it's here :

thx

Back