Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting you are heading in a different spoiler direction. With all the pro touring auto cross influence I have been tempted to do a adjustable nascar style spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Just a little update so you don't think I'm completely gone from the site! I am in the stage of beginning to prepare the under side of the car for it's new suspension. I ordered a complete suspension package from Global West and with double adjustable shocks from Viking, I can't wait to get the parts. It's like Christmas! :D I got a mail from Bonspeed that my wheels are ready to ship too, this is going to be awesome! I have a custom fuel filler on it's way too, it is going to look badass in that custom made taillight panel! A 4R70W transmission from a 1999 Mustang came in the garage for a couple of months ago and are waiting for an overhaul. I have been working a little on my dads Mustang to make him happy too, so something is happening and I really hope to get moving again on my Mustang!!

image.jpeg

Great to hear of the sweet parts buddy. Looking forward to it coming together. Is the Viking piece a coil over item or is it actually a shock absorber?

Great to hear of the sweet parts buddy. Looking forward to it coming together. Is the Viking piece a coil over item or is it actually a shock absorber?
Thanks my friend!! I am looking forward too, I really hope that I can get my self together soon so I can get this one rolling not far in the future! It's a shock absorber, but I think it's possible to get them as coilovers too, they make a lot of different types of shocks and you can allmost get them as you want. The cool thing is that all are double adjustable :)

image.jpeg

That is looking really cool. I especially like the center detail and how it resembles the rare composite front bumper. What kind of foam did you use?

Thanks my friend, I hope you like it! Actually I did'nt think about that it matches the front bumper, but you are right, the center section has the same shape as the bumper :D I just used some foam that normally are used for houses and other buildings, if you know what I mean.. :)

Back