Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was born the same year as my Mustang but no gray hairs yet. Does that mean, I have about 4 years left? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbies ? :p

Ok new members and old, picture your face here:

frame.jpg

Well that's me and my gf Cheryl taking turns at the wheel of our 73 Mach.[attachment=14885][attachment=14886]

Well that's me and my gf Cheryl taking turns at the wheel of our 73 Mach.Mach 1 at Randy Bird\'s.jpgCheryl and Mach 1 006.jpg

down on the farm.jpg

Down on the farm!

I had to fire the wife so I am replacing my picture on here. Don't worry, I still have the Mustangs.

Mustang site pic.jpg

Man it is awesome to see original pictures of the owners with their new mustangs back in the days. Really shows the love they got for the mustang!

This is me with my kids on my youngest first birthday. My mother in law had put them on the mustang because she tought it was cute. When I came outside I was not amused! Haha. But it gave some heartwarming pictures. The day after my oldest was climbing the hood, It needed some time to explain it was a one time event.

Sorry for the turned pic. It stands correct on my device. :s

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back