GREEN 72 FASTBACK (FORMER 429/460)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am digging everything about this car Q. Great work so far, almost done!!!
Thanks Man ! Yes very close..Waiting on that darn driveshaft..I hope next week..Just did the spark plug wires..Hoping to have everything finished this weekend...

IMG_0186.JPGIMG_0187.JPG

What brand is that radiator? By the way that car is looking good, great work :)
Thanks ! It's a summit I think..(Was installed with the former 429) I think there is a receipt part number in the papers I have..

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished installing the TPS sensor setup on the carb for the 4r70w..I had to modify the bracket to fit the Quick Fuel Carb..That required cutting & welding..Not sure how you would setup the sensor if you had a Edlebrock carb..Or Stock motorcraft carb..The bracket is designed for a holley..I'm sure it could be done, but I'm thinking you need a different type switch sensor so it could be remotely mounted then pulled with a cable or pushrod type setup..

IMG_0205.JPGIMG_0206.JPGIMG_0207.JPGIMG_0208.JPG

Whatever it is you made it looks like its supposed to be there, intended as a compliment. I cant tell what you did. Im not a carb guru but it all looks like it belongs.

Q - I'm not sure if you mentioned this in the past, but what rear axle ratio will you be running with the 4r70w?

-Kurt

Q - I'm not sure if you mentioned this in the past, but what rear axle ratio will you be running with the 4r70w?

-Kurt
they are currently 3:25's Going to see how that goes...May need to install 3:50's 3:73's We shall see :)

Totally awesome!

Side note: I'll be coming to the CT coast at some point in the near future and fully plan to carve out time to do a side trip to come see you if you're available.

Totally awesome!

Side note: I'll be coming to the CT coast at some point in the near future and fully plan to carve out time to do a side trip to come see you if you're available.
Just let me know when D..Your more than welcome & Now you know how the build formula went..I have every part spec written down in my flight log :D

The motor looks awesome and sounds even better! On a side note, I am super jealous that you have a set of Mike's tail lights, they look great! Can't wait for him to get situated and back in production! Great work man, very clean.

Totally awesome!

Just let me know when D..Your more than welcome & Now you know how the build formula went..I have every part spec written down in my flight log :D
Looks like the week of Feb 9th. I hope the weather isn't bad; I'd prefer summer or fall but I didn't pick the travel dates.

Looking Great! Can't believe I missed this thread!

Back