Hello from the old world.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Tennessee. Thank you for sharing the pictures. The work looks great and it looks like you are making great progress. Please keep us posted on your progress. It is great to see these models being worked on all over the world. Hopefully you have already found this to be a great forum with people eager to help with any questions you may have. Stay in touch with us and look forward to seeing it on the road soon.

Big Howdee and Wilkommen from Texas!......again! Very nice work! I can see that its going to be better than new when your done. What engine are you going to install? Any special performance parts? Are you going to use an old OEM blower motor for your A/C unit or will you be installing new?
Hi, thanks for the praise (from everyone here on the forum).
The engine is a 351 Cleveland which was bored to the first oversize. The engine was completely rebuilt by a well known engine builder in Germany and now has virtually zero miles on it :) The engine components are not designed for more power but for stability. I want to cruise comfortably later and not race.
The air conditioning compressor is a new one. The old original ones are simply too big and don't deliver enough power. The air conditioning set is from Cold Air Production. I had to buy it completely new because the factory-fitted air conditioning system was no longer available. Someone had removed it before I bought the car. I'm currently working on the electrics with a new wiring harness from “Painless-Performance” .... I'm curious to see how painless it really will be?

Back