It Started

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Hank

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible
We got my 72 convertible started after 30 years. It only took a new battery, coil and a little gas in the carburetor. The next step is to replace the gas tank and lines as well as the radiator which shows signs of leakage and corrosion. I hope to include pictures of my progress. This is a great forum to learn about these cars and the restoration process. Thanks.
View attachment FA81C82D-79EB-44C4-9591-7ED7533FC981.MOV

AcesArneson

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang convertible H code 351C-2V Playmate Pink
We got my 72 convertible started after 30 years. It only took a new battery, coil and a little gas in the carburetor. The next step is to replace the gas tank and lines as well as the radiator which shows signs of leakage and corrosion. I hope to include pictures of my progress. This is a great forum to learn about these cars and the restoration process. Thanks.
View attachment 62408
View attachment 62408
View attachment 62408
Awesome bud. I didn’t even try to start mine, worried about causing more damage before pulling the motor for the rebuild.

tpj71mach

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c FMX trans and 9 inch rear end
That's great, it's awesome to hear them fire up for the first time or the first time in a long time.

Hank

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible
Installed a new fuel tank kit and radiator. Mechanic didn’t have any trouble with the fit. New fuel lines are next.

Latest posts