What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New hydro clutch is completely installed and bled. Seems to be working as advertised, This is a one off prototype that American Powertrain came over and designed for our cars. I'm the test dummy. Reinstalled homemade shroud with electric fan and radiator. Refilled system with antifreeze.

shroud.jpg

shroud1.jpg

shroud2.jpg

clutch.jpg

Drum brakes are a pain in the ass. But I did get wheels on. :D

IMG_14991.jpg

IMG_15001.jpg

IMG_15011.jpg

Drum brakes are a pain in the ass. But I did get wheels on. :D

IMG_14991.jpg

IMG_15001.jpg

IMG_15011.jpg
Been there with the drum brakes, you get use to them after a while. Looking good with the wheels on there and nice job on the brakes.

Blasted the inner front bumper bracket and the replacement floor pans that came with the car. I think I saw a toung on my compressor appear after about 4 hours. lollerz

DSCN1196.JPG

Mocked up the weatherstrip channels - make sure they line up. Hopefully it'll be "watertight" tomorrow.

more sanding and buffing...this was our 1st base/clear and we made some mistakes...it don't look too bad for a back yard job, though. And a hundred times better than what the other guy did.

At least there isn't any rust under what we painted.

FINALLY got some media blasting done last night and today. Too hot in the evening with the tyvec suit and sun shine.
Mark you have to slow down as your making me feel guilty for not working on my vert today!

However its inspiring and modivational

I pulled 1.5 engines out of 2 of my Mach 1s. Only got halfway done on the 2nd car. More effort tomorrow.

Anyone need an all original, never cracked open 351c-2v with 100k? If so send me a PM before I find another use for it.

New Wilwood master cylinder arrived today. Cudo's to Summit Racing exchange with very little effort on my part, besides the 4 saturdays we wasted on it. My tuner will be here tomorrow so hopefully the intake and tuner will be installed by the end of the week and the master cylinder on sat.

I pulled 1.5 engines out of 2 of my Mach 1s. Only got halfway done on the 2nd car. More effort tomorrow.

Anyone need an all original, never cracked open 351c-2v with 100k? If so send me a PM before I find another use for it.

I have three of those - can't seem to find but one of the cars they go to though. By the way, how's your garage coming along?

I have three of those - can't seem to find but one of the cars they go to though. By the way, how's your garage coming along?
Steven, you totally lost me Buddy. You have 3 engines and lost 2 cars? :huh: maybe I'm just dense tonight. Lol

I've devised a plan for the new backyard garage but haven't started any construction tho. The wife thought stainless appliances were a better purchase since I bought all those cars...she figured it was her turn. She's always right. I learned that lesson a long time ago. In the mean time I'm limping along in my house's basement that has a two car garage. Just no painting down there. :dodgy:

Fixed my wheels on my car, the wheel bolts broke loose and were free spinning. We had to drill them out and put new ones in. But i opened my trunk today to find out someone broke it open and stole 150 dollars worth of tools that my dad gave me, and my new brake shoes that I was plannng on putting on today. I swear i feel like parking my car in the same spot and hiding in the bushes with a tire iron!!

Back