Fastback Seat Platforms

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
OK - I read the 'roughed in the floor pans today' thread, where there was discussion regarding the correct seat platforms vs. the ones that repro parts places have, and I gotta ask:

Does anybody have a new set of repro seat platforms for the fastback? My platforms are pretty much shot (like the floor pans) and I'd like to score a pair of new ones to go in shortly after I get the floor pans dropped in.

Thanks in advance to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I read the 'roughed in the floor pans today' thread, where there was discussion regarding the correct seat platforms vs. the ones that repro parts places have, and I gotta ask:

Does anybody have a new set of repro seat platforms for the fastback? My platforms are pretty much shot (like the floor pans) and I'd like to score a pair of new ones to go in shortly after I get the floor pans dropped in.

Thanks in advance to all.
The repro ones are the coupe version. Much taller than the fastback ones.

I have them in stock.

Might have a used set of FB ones left.

Don

Ohio Mustang Supply

440-949-2556

VISIT US ON THE WEB AT

www.ohiomustang.com

Thanks Don. If you don't mind checkin', I'll be putting an order together for some other stuff as well (door strikers, hinge pins, rag joint, steering gear box, hood hinge springs, etc.)

Related question: Are the seat platforms necessary, or can I just bolt the seat rails directly to the floor with some reinforcements? I have aftermarket seats and have to fabricate mounts anyway.

Latest posts

Back