Santa came early

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice stuff. Like the Christmas bicycle, some assembly required. If you're lucky your someone might put it on your car after you go to bed on Christmas eve.

Nice stuff. Like the Christmas bicycle, some assembly required. If you're lucky your someone might put it on your car after you go to bed on Christmas eve.
No shot at that. Probably like you, would rather do it myself

Bet that put a big smile on your face. Make sure you post pics after it's installed.
Will do

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get a good deal on it? I want the same for my engine.. Damn it looks sweet.. :)
Found it on Craigslist, got it for $1000.00. Summit sells for $2400.00
What! That's not fair.. :D Please let me know if you find another kit.. That was really cheape, I would say that it's stolen for that money.. :D

Do you have a link for that website where you found it? :)

Where did you get a good deal on it? I want the same for my engine.. Damn it looks sweet.. :)
Found it on Craigslist, got it for $1000.00. Summit sells for $2400.00
What! That's not fair.. :D Please let me know if you find another kit.. That was really cheape, I would say that it's stolen for that money.. :D

Do you have a link for that website where you found it? :)
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/4751867986.html

The guy said he got it an auction and has had it for sale for a long time, so he was willing to deal.

LCB1,

It is going to be a wonderful Christmas this year! Take some pictures and let us see how nice it will be!

mustang7173
I will take some pics when done.

Back