Temporary suspension of services

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
Rich Text Editor,editor1, Press ALT 0 for help
SUSPENSION OF REFURBISHMENT: I am in need of a hip
replacement, scheduled for early February. I am in great pain
and can no longer spend time on my workbench repairing
wiring harnesses. I will resume operations sometime after
surgery, so please check back approximately mid-March.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Best wishes for a successful surgery and full, quick, and trouble-free recovery! God bless, brother.

Everybody I know who has gotten hip or knee replacement(s) has been happy with the results. I look forward to telling us you are pain free once you have healed.

Last edited:
I've had both hips replaced and there is no doubt in my mind it was worth it. This was several years ago and I've heard the process is even better than back then.
One word of advice: listen to your physical therapist and do the exercises!
I wish you good luck and a speedy recovery.
Mike

a speedie recovery for u. a buddy of mine had both knees done and very happy with results as i hope u will be to. marry christmas and hope the new year is WaaaaaY better with new hip.

Like Mike (above) I had a right hip replaced 4 years ago and can say with certainty that is was worth it. I was only in hospital for 2 nights. I had very little pain, didn't even need the T3's. My wife was truly pissed off, because she had both knees replaced and was in real pain for a considerable time afterwards. Doing the exercises is critical to a complete recovery. If you're not the athletic type, do them anyway!! I was fully recovered in about 6 weeks.
I ride a road bike (bicycle) and usually ride 2-3 times a week for an average of 30 miles. My titanium hip has never been an issue and in fact, if I didn't know I had a phony hip, I wouldn't know I had a phony hip. It's that good.
The only issue I have may be from muscle atrophy or possibly from nerve damage and I occasionally get pain in the outer quad muscle, but that's a small price to pay. The newer procedure, going through the front groin, may not have that issue.
Anyway, in short, I wish you a speedy recovery and believe me, I KNOW YOUR PAIN!! Your suffering will soon be over.

Wishing you a smooth and painless recovery. Life altering pain is hard to deal with I know first hand. I’ll be sending some prayers your way 🙏🙏🙏.

Now we know why you got married - needed an in-home nurse. 🤣🤣

Hope all goes well for you, and you have a good and speedy recovery.

Get well soon
my mom just a hip replaced last Friday...was bone on bone and she was in a tremendous amount of pain
The hospital discharged her the following day...no more hip pain...but currently dealing with the incision pain

it sucks to get old (or older) when stuff starts to break down

Back