What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from a breakdown at work. But did find my box with the DS floorpan from Don at OMS. Guys when eh says it's on it's way it was here next day. Wow!

Going for alignment Friday morning. Hood will be reinstalled tomorrow night:dodgy:
::congrats::

Nice R...You gotta be on cloud 9 ! Just don't let the alignment tech out of your sight ! & if you see them not installing the lasers correctly SPEAK UP !! make sure they have the correct pads on the lasers so your wheels don't get scratched !

Just got home from a breakdown at work. But did find my box with the DS floorpan from Don at OMS. Guys when eh says it's on it's way it was here next day. Wow!
Hey I warned you it was coming and to get the trunk done!

Don

Eric look herewww.ohiomustang.com

Search results for: '3649y'

Item #3649Y

65-70 REAR SHOCK MOUNT PANEL

Includes two rubber plugs and rear axle bumper. Denser, thicker and stronger metal. Reproduction. Price: $156.95
Don - SOLD! I'll get one on order this evening. Thanks again!
Eric, order received and shipped yesterday.

Erin had a fixed shipping cost on that as she thought it was over-size.

She has [ or will ] refund some shipping money back to you.

Thanks Don

Last edited by a moderator:
My wiring book arrived last night, so I was able to wire up my gauge sending units, as well as figure out a few other wiring questions.

Monday night I bolted up the starter, so I am getting close to starting her up. I'm waiting on my ignition wires & starter solenoid.....bought a battery last night and picking up battery/starter cables tomorrow. I still need radiator hoses and to finish building p/s pump bracket for the conversion to the saginaw pump (need it to have a belt running the water pump.

Oh, and I need to put engine oil in the brand new never started before 460. I have a checklist written in Sharpie on the fender, to be sure I don't forget any minor details like that. :)

Eric look herewww.ohiomustang.com

Search results for: '3649y'

Item #3649Y

65-70 REAR SHOCK MOUNT PANEL

Includes two rubber plugs and rear axle bumper. Denser, thicker and stronger metal. Reproduction. Price: $156.95
Don - SOLD! I'll get one on order this evening. Thanks again!
Eric, order received and shipped yesterday.

Erin had a fixed shipping cost on that as she thought it was over-size.

She has [ or will ] refund some shipping money back to you.

Thanks Don
Thanks, Don. Other vendors (none that I've seen here) would've just pocketed the difference and not said a thing, and nobody would be the wiser. I appreciate the honesty and integrity, as well as the 'go the extra mile' qualities you and OMS have displayed over the years.

So I say don't worry about it - add it to the coffee fund or use it to help get some lunch or something. Log it in the ledger as a tip or whatever [if you must]. ;)

Talked to Don from OMS at length about installing DS floor pan. Man is great. Told me exactly where to look on my parts car at the seat pan of my parts car and sure enough it's toast. Good to know people who help out those that don't know where to look. So spent the evening getting the old spot welds off the rocker panel where the floor panel that was removed before me used to be so I can hit it this weekend. Thanks again Don! ::yourock::

DSCN1381.JPGDSCN1380.JPG

Well she has her plate and hood and insurance info in the glove box headed to alignment in the a.m.
Roy THAT IS 1 BAD ASS MOFO Sitting here looking at it...Knowing what went into it first hand...The up's the downs..But you persevered I'm really happy to see you realize your dream ! & Thank you for sharing it with us..It just makes me want to finish mine even more..I hope you show the car & show us all the trophys your going to win ! Clear a BIG spot on the mantle ! What an Inspiration to the members here !

There's no words for the Job you guy's did ! & I know how your feeling..There's no better feeling than that first ride you take in a project car after it's done ! 2 years on my Camaro & looks like it's going to be 3 for The stang. Again the car is stunning !!!!!

Well she has her plate and hood and insurance info in the glove box headed to alignment in the a.m.
I'm not used to seeing you on this site with a finished car Roy! Your car looks magnificent!!
LOL its not yet but real close after alignment still needs exhaust and then back to the body shop to be buffed and a place ficed on the quarter panel

Roy THAT IS 1 BAD ASS MOFO Sitting here looking at it...Knowing what went into it first hand...The up's the downs..But you persevered I'm really happy to see you realize your dream ! & Thank you for sharing it with us..It just makes me want to finish mine even more..I hope you show the car & show us all the trophys your going to win ! Clear a BIG spot on the mantle ! What an Inspiration to the members here !

There's no words for the Job you guy's did ! & I know how your feeling..There's no better feeling than that first ride you take in a project car after it's done ! 2 years on my Camaro & looks like it's going to be 3 for The stang. Again the car is stunning !!!!!

::chili:: ::thumb::

Roy, it looks great, congrats.

Thanks for all the business and especially the friendship.

Don

Now I am waiting for the " dusting off the tires " vid in YOUR car.

Since you did it in your uncles car, is he going to do it in yours??????????????????

Latest posts

Back