What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today all the brake lines were finished, installed the front fender splash shields (What a PAIN), new (USED)tranny cross member from OMS cleaned, blasted and installed. Now waiting on american powertrain so we can install the clutch so we can put the master cylinder on to get fluid to the brakes.
:worthlesswithoutpics:
I know I know, sorry.

Q, I have one extra panel that goes behind the front wheel not sure which side, can look tomorrow.

Replaced tranny filter in the C4 today. Also removed 40 years worth of rust and grime off the pan before reinstalling it.

here you go Q, pics from yesterdays work. Oh and I lied we still have to connect the e brake cable. so 99.9 % done.
That's what I'm talking about TN:p Looks sweet ! Nice job ! Coilovers in the back ? or helper springs? ...Also the headers Hookers?

I just decided that my car will be painted Brandywine.
Cool I love that color but was afraid to pull the trigger. Now I will know how bad I messed up.
lol well its gonna be a while (maybe a year..ish) until paint time so don't get too excited.
well mines been on stands for three so................ and it was at paint for over a year of that time

Well the Cleveland got pushed into the driveway and saw the light of day for the first time in about nine years. I soaked it with simple green and blasted it with the 7HP pressure washer. It's still ugly, but is is clean! Now I can start disassembly and see what joy lies ahead. There are actually only about 10,000 miles on the rebuild it had done in the early 90's. The motor was strong when it got parked in 2002. I am hoping to just pull the heads and put new valve stem seals in along with a complete exterior cleaning and repaint. We'll see how that goes....

jan_march_2011 001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Donuts, burnouts and madness :D.

I hate this! I'm usually a pretty decisive guy, but I keep flip-flopping between Kandy Brandywine and some type of midnight blue.

And I've got probably another year until it'll be ready for spray.

Aaarrrrggghhh!!!!:mad:
Steve: a shade of midnight blue would look killer. Of course the brandywine is pretty awesome too.

I hate this! I'm usually a pretty decisive guy, but I keep flip-flopping between Kandy Brandywine and some type of midnight blue.

And I've got probably another year until it'll be ready for spray.

Aaarrrrggghhh!!!!:mad:
Steve: a shade of midnight blue would look killer. Of course the brandywine is pretty awesome too.
Yeah, it's hard to go wrong with either color. It's a blessing and a curse that I have so long to decide!

watched snow blow onto the car as my son shovelled the driveway....couldn't watch anymore so I had to close the garage door!! rofl
I love work! I could watch people work all day!:D

As for what I did to the car: I drove it to work this morning and I'm waiting for noon so I can drive it back home again! :)

I moved to Florida yesterday and worked on cleaning up the block and pistons and crankshaft and everything I wanted to work on.

Then I woke up and realized I was still in the never-ending winter of northern Nevada and walked into the freezing garage and watched the snow pour down through the window. Spring my ass..... :mad:

Doc

Latest posts

Back