What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove to Charlotte this morning and picked up the parts from the same guy that sold Don his new addition to his stable. Don tells me I called the man minutes before he did to buy the car and I "Sharked" his parts. LOL :p

DSCN1293.JPGDSCN1294.JPG

Slowly coming together
Did anyone else notice that Roy's car is really pink in color?

Drove to Charlotte this morning and picked up the parts from the same guy that sold Don his new addition to his stable. Don tells me I called the man minutes before he did to buy the car and I "Sharked" his parts. LOL :p
Buddy, You did shark those parts! :p but it's all fair in love and mustang parts. Lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL WHAT I DID TODAY WAS CUT THE TRUNK PAN AND TAIL LIGHT PAN OUT AND REPLACED THEM BOTH HOPEFULLY FINISH IT AND PAINT THE TAIL LIGHT PAN AND MY SIDE STRIPES BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Changed the oil for the first time ever. You should see what 40 year old oil looks like.

Really, the car is 40 but the new engine has maybe 200 miles on it. We started with a

30 weight and just replaced it with Valvoline 10W-30 VR-1 racing oil. That stuff is

getting hard to find, went to four different parts stores and CarQuest was the only

one that carried the pure dino version with high ZDDP content. We will change it

again in a couple of months even though the oil runs around $8 a quart and K&N filters

aren't cheap. The engine is a newly rebuilt never fired 351C 4V quench with a cam.

The other day I started off from a stop light in 1st gear, when I hit maybe 2000 rpm around

12/14 mph, I accidently shifted into 4th and didn't even know it at first. The car just kept

accelerating. Nice engine.

mike

mmmmmm im guilty of doing nothing to my car today:( getting frosty up my way...And i hate the propane heaters in the shop..need a good big wood stove instead of that stinky thing...<~~good when you have the doors open thou..lol

Back