ZBAR INFO (HELP)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys here is the lastest and greatest. Parts back from fab, They are doing a final fitting today and hopefully we will have an in stall early next week.

Tried to add pics but get this;

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes

Ok guys here is the lastest and greatest. Parts back from fab, They are doing a final fitting today and hopefully we will have an in stall early next week.

The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes
Install early next week... Excellent!

Try uploading pics to a 3rd party site like potobucket then linking back to them. File size doesn't matter for this method.

roy,

email me the pics and i'll post them for you!!

[email protected]

how's everything coming along with it though?

roy,

[email protected]

They are on my work email so no pics till monday. If things go well tomorrow, we are going to try to rig it enough to atleast fire it off for the first time.

roy,

[email protected]

They are on my work email so no pics till monday. If things go well tomorrow, we are going to try to rig it enough to atleast fire it off for the first time.

all you need to start it up is a bellhousing and a flywheel. a bellhousing to mount the starter and a flywheel so the start can turn the flywheel with it.

when i started my motor with the manual trans, i started the motor alond with just a flywheel, bell, and starter just to make sure the starter i had worked.

roy,

[email protected]

all you need to start it up is a bellhousing and a flywheel. a bellhousing to mount the starter and a flywheel so the start can turn the flywheel with it.

when i started my motor with the manual trans, i started the motor alond with just a flywheel, bell, and starter just to make sure the starter i had worked.
Yeah we are wanting to get the radiator installed, heater hoses, and all that good stuff on tomorrow then hopefully spin it over. Its almost ready now, but the little stuff kills me.

Anxiously awaiting the good news on Monday. I bought a T-5 transmission today so these are good steps!
Very cool Steven...

Make sure you take lots of pictures.....lol....I'll be bugging you for them as I want to change over to a t-5 also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok heres the latest and greatest as of 4/08/11

I just got back in the office. One of my guys, XXXXXX, was supposed to make an appointment to come down and do a test fit (final fit, hopefully) but he didn’t realize that I wanted him to do it while I was gone. The parts are all here. I will send some images in a few hours and make arrangements to have you on the road at the beginning of the week. Gray

Ok heres the latest and greatest as of 4/08/11

I just got back in the office. One of my guys, XXXXXX, was supposed to make an appointment to come down and do a test fit (final fit, hopefully) but he didn’t realize that I wanted him to do it while I was gone. The parts are all here. I will send some images in a few hours and make arrangements to have you on the road at the beginning of the week. Gray
That's awesome!

Back