1971 Mach1 4 speed pedal assembly value

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revsitup

Reaction score
My Car
!971 Mustang sportsroof
Need some help with what would be a fair value for a original 4 speed clutch/brake pedal assembly? I took this out of a 1971 Mach1 that I parted back in about 1982-3. Its been stored inside ever since and is very nice with no pitting at all.

Was just going thru some parts I am taking to spring Carlisle tomorrow and was going to take these pedals if I could determine a asking price?

Thanks guys, Brent

Need some help with what would be a fair value for a original 4 speed clutch/brake pedal assembly? I took this out of a 1971 Mach1 that I parted back in about 1982-3. Its been stored inside ever since and is very nice with no pitting at all.

Was just going thru some parts I am taking to spring Carlisle tomorrow and was going to take these pedals if I could determine a asking price?

Thanks guys, Brent
At Carlisle I would guess:

$50 will sell in an hour

$100 1.5 hrs

$200 Sell it day 1

$250 sell day 2

$300 + put it back in your storage

eBay- $350 will sell in a month

But who knows?

kcmash

if it has the bracket and both pedals, and the brake pedal is for power disc, i would put $125.00 obo on it and take $50.00 if i had to.

not a lot of people looking for that.

Thanks guys for the pricing info! Ill take them with me to Carlisle tomorrow and see what happens.

Hopefully its warmer than today was... it was Cold /windy high in the mid 40,s all day today

I'm looking for one, check your PMs.

Pedals sold today at Carlisle...Put $225 on them and took a offer of $215 and didn't have to ship. Thanks for the all the help with pricing as I am kinda out of the loop on what this stuff sells for these days

Brent

Back