• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I have a basicaly rust free deck lid for a coupe or convertable.It has been in my shop for a couple of years now.Some one make me an offer. I am cleaning out some stuff. Would love to see this go to someone that will give it a good home and needs it!

I can use it for my '73 convertible. Previous owner had a "mechanic" destroy the lid trying to get the lock out. Been looking for an original.

How's it look? no rust? Pics?

I'll start at say $75

Curtis

Houston, Tx

I have a basicaly rust free deck lid for a coupe or convertable.It has been in my shop for a couple of years now.Some one make me an offer. I am cleaning out some stuff. Would love to see this go to someone that will give it a good home and needs it!

I can use it for my '73 convertible. Previous owner had a "mechanic" destroy the lid trying to get the lock out. Been looking for an original.

How's it look? no rust? Pics?

I'll start at say $75

Curtis

Houston, Tx

Curtis,I will try to get you some pictures posted this afternoon.Let me get it down and get it on the bench.I will get somw close ups for you to decide. Eddie

Back