1973 Mustang

There is so much wrong with this car that it's not even funny....oh wait it is... lollerz and for 40k the guys out of his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Ford-Mustang/163600906251?hash=item26175fb80b:g:pmIAAOSw635cgK~c&vxp=mtr

:huh:  It doesn't look that bad to me , what am I missing here

I wish more people would jack the prices up. While his price is high, the more people

that see high numbers on our cars might associate some value with our cars.

I agree with don. It is a sharp looking car and I like the fact there are people out there trying to dive the prices up.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Its a nice car, but if that's worth $40k.... then I cant wait to see what mines worth!! To me, the top price that car will ever see is $25K on a good, good day! And that's to the guy that HAS to have it. $40k is just silly.

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

very nice AZ car. i'm sure there is no rust... the car is driven in summer for sure... running the regular fan and 2 pushers.

I guess the owner did to their taste for sure not restored. There is nothing under the hood correct. Put the horns out front, no washer bottle all the aftermarket stuff. Wrong wheels, stripe, fender bolts painted so not taken apart.

When they post no pictures under the car or trunk you know it is bad. He is no where near his limit for pictures in the ad.

He is just fishing maybe one of the ghost bidders will hit it and back out when time to pay.

A shiny used car and anyone that uses Armorall does not know how to car for a car. Worst thing you can put on any car.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

That's the whole reason why I don't post much here anymore. Other members laughing about another owner of a 71-73 car. Embarrassing.

When someone is asking $40k for a car that may hit $20k, they're going to catch some heat on an enthusiast's site.

That's the whole reason why I don't post much here anymore. Other members laughing about another owner of a 71-73 car. Embarrassing.

So you think $40k is a reasonable price for that car??  You may need to look around and see what they are selling for. Not poking fun, just being realistic.

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.