Crap!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
Well, as of yesterday I'll be taking a short break from the '71 to tend to my stupidity! I turned for a split second to say something to my son in the back seat, and when I turned around, there was just no time to avoid it. I'm trying to view it as an opportunity, rather than a major downer! It's not nearly as bad as it looks, and I'm thinking of going with some Saleen replacement parts and turning it into an S281 replica (just the body of course). Everyone was ok, and that's all that matters :) I can fix the car! It's just too bad it wasn't just a little bit worse...then I could've used it as an excuse to rob the drivetrain for the '71 ;) Oh well, not meant to be, I've still got plenty of time to find a good donor for that.

7ed74a7a.jpg

42f6559c.jpg

That sucks man. Well, at least nobody is hurt and the damage isn't too bad.

OH NO!! Bummer on the car, but glad to hear everybody's OK. A man of your skills should have it all back together in no time, though.

ouch...Glad no one was hurt...My cousin has the same year of mustang mach 1 like that...his has the shaker hood factory and the dohc...that car is a beast on the road

Last edited by a moderator:
Good News! I just nabbed an 03-04 Cobra Front bumper about an hr away from me. :) it's OEM, and I'm getting the cover, the chin spoiler, and the fog lights and fog light bezels for $450. The chin spoilers alone go for almost $300 from Ford! The only catch is the car it came off of apparently had a sick turbo set up and I have to fix a 4" hole in the passenger side...but hey, I still have my GT bumper so I'll be able to cut the same section out of that and patch it in. It may not end up completely perfect but I feel as though it will still be better than an aftermarket crap cover.

8f803d15-1.jpg

Back