Vert 1 piece floor

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett7

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
Could anyone tell me if the dynacorn 1 piece floor well fit a convertible? It says it's 71-73 coupe and fb

Thats what i figured, though the full length, half floor plans can be modified to fit so i would assume the full floor could aswell. Is there something different about the bottom side of a vert floor compared to a hardtop floor (where the reinforcement plate bolts up)

The flange at the rocker is what is different. The cpe/fb flange is bent up, the convertible is bent down and in a different location to allow for the extra thickness of the inner rocker at the pinch weld. You can use the 71-3 floors, with that modification in mind.

The tunnel reinforcement plate bolts to the seat underfloor pans, which are welded in place.

31522d1186801981-1973-mustang-convertible-questions-65stangcelebunder017.jpg

Thanks hemikiller, do you happen to know if the underfloor pans are being reproduced? Mine aren't in the best shape and i would like to change them along with the floor pans

I will jump in and say that I do not think that the convertible-specific under floor pans are being reproduced, but I would contact our supporting vendors to confirm. Some of those vendors also deal in used parts and may be able to set you up with pans in better shape than yours if in fact repops are not available...

Back