What did you do today instead of working on your Mustang?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the first picture it is down about 2". In the second picture it is only down about 1". I've had it since 1982, great car. Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice - We are going out next weekend with ours.  Looks like a toy hauler.  Got anything tucked away in the back?

Very nice - We are going out next weekend with ours.  Looks like a toy hauler.  Got anything tucked away in the back?
Thanks. 

Not rite now.  I sold my sand rail to pay off my last toy hauler. Been looking at the Honda Talon 1000R.  

dunebuggy2.jpg

Anyone down at the Pigeon Forge car show this weekend?  Came down for a 4 day getaway and seen the car show going on.  If you are let me know where you are at and I'll stop by to say Hi.

Got a request from my favorite Mustang Parts vendor: he needed a 72 tach underdash with AC.  Found one that didn't have a single splice nor needed one, and got it out to him within 3 hours, a record for a 7123 underdash harness. 

This was his 54th purchase!

Anyone down at the Pigeon Forge car show this weekend?  Came down for a 4 day getaway and seen the car show going on.  If you are let me know where you are at and I'll stop by to say Hi.
PF is a mad house when they have shows. Can take over an hour just to pass through on the 4 lane. We are having local Mustang show here so I am taking two cars to it. Worked on my story board display some added a grill ornament.

20210914_190616.jpg

I've been stripping out the old kitchen down to the studs. Just got the electrical re-wiring done at an exorbitant price (thanks Covid). Now to start re-insulating the outside walls and drywalling. Then the wait for the new cupboards........ which are already behind schedule. 

If only the wife did not start watching HGTV!!!! 

Meanwhile, the Mustang sit in the garage waiting to get out for a romp.

I've been stripping out the old kitchen down to the studs. Just got the electrical re-wiring done at an exorbitant price (thanks Covid). Now to start re-insulating the outside walls and drywalling. Then the wait for the new cupboards........ which are already behind schedule. 

If only the wife did not start watching HGTV!!!! 

Meanwhile, the Mustang sit in the garage waiting to get out for a romp.
Hmmm!  A little more math magic.   Wife's remodel kitchen with new cabinets = Husband's new Addco sway bars with Moog suspension and Detroit Eaton springs.   :thumb:

Hmmm!  A little more math magic.   Wife's remodel kitchen with new cabinets = Husband's new Addco sway bars with Moog suspension and Detroit Eaton springs.   :thumb:
Ummm...wives don't think logically; ask me how I (and millions of others) know.

Yeah, but the problem with that is the suspension upgrades came out of MY pocket, the kitchen comes out of our house account, so basically still comes out of my pocket!

At what ratio were these funds applied? Ours seem to be around 3:1, with me being the 1, of course.

Yeah, but the problem with that is the suspension upgrades came out of MY pocket, the kitchen comes out of our house account, so basically still comes out of my pocket!

At what ratio were these funds applied? Ours seem to be around 3:1, with me being the 1, of course.
Oh! I got looking at my equation again and I made a mistake in my calculation.  The equal sign should be a minus symbol.  :biggrin:

Back